[Mattricks] (Mattricks),uniform from renhe manufacturer 09/10/2019 21:05:01

peter alex at de.renheapparel.com
Tue Sep 10 15:05:06 CEST 2019

Hi Mattricks,
Glad to hear that you’re on the market for knitwear especially uniform, we specialize in this field for 15 years, with the strength of ERU&USA knitwear market , with good quality and pretty competitive price.
Also we have our own professional designers to meet any of your requirements.
Should you have any questions,let’s talk details.
Best regardsPeterRenheKnitwearManufacturerMobile and Whatsapp:+8613858296905www.renheclothes.com
Sended byXiangshan Renhe Knitwear Manufacturer at 09/10/2019 21:05:01