[Mattricks] Follow Up Proposal

Dean djohnst at arubacloud.com
Thu Nov 16 16:36:08 CET 2017

Hello there, I sent you an email a few days with a proposal that I think you will be interested in because it is of mutual benefit. Did you receive the email? I am not if you got it because I did not receive a reply from you and my mailbox has been acting up lately. Could you please reply me directly on my private mailbox: dean.johnston570 at gmail.com and let me know if you got the proposal and if you are interested in working with me to accomplish the proposed project. I have re-attached the proposal to this email for your perusal.

I await your response on my private mailbox above.

Regards,

Dean.
dean.johnston570 at gmail.com