[Mattricks] Exclusive Invite: Please Confirm Your Profile Now

Business Publications business_publications at floatfilm.xyz
Mon Nov 30 19:10:03 CET 2015

Hello,

As you are more than likely aware, you were recently selected
for inclusion in the new 2015 edition of the Who's Who Among
Executives and Professionals.

Despite our efforts, we have not yet received confirmation of
your biographical profile, and are reaching out to you again
in an effort to do so.

Click the link below to verify and confirm your profile:

http://www.floatfilm.xyz/Exclusive-Invite-Please-Confirm-Your-Profile-Now/a26Xk86cc6khKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nO3dc

The tradition of the Who's Who reaches back more than
100 years to a time when the prestigious and accomplished
were featured in a yearly publication that defined high society.

Today, the Who's Who provides a useful resource where business
professionals, academics, and Executives are both recognized for
their achievements and provided with an unparalleled networking
resource. Using our database, you can make global contacts,
discuss current events and happenings with your peers, and
establish yourself as either a mentor to aspiring professionals
or further your business network.

Our goal is to seek out the premier executives and professionals
throughout the world. There is absolutely no cost or obligation
for your biographical profile. Simply click this link

http://www.floatfilm.xyz/Exclusive-Invite-Please-Confirm-Your-Profile-Now/a26Xk86cc6khKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nO3dc

and fill out the appropriate biographical fields.

Sincerely,

John D'Agostino
Membership Division
Who's Who Among Executives and Professionals
http://www.floatfilm.xyz/Exclusive-Invite-Please-Confirm-Your-Profile-Now/a26Xk86cc6khKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nO3dc

To change your communication preferences, please
click this link

http://www.floatfilm.xyz/b8d8j6oQcwc7qhKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nOac8/Invitation--Please-Respond-ASAP

or write to:

Executive Leads Inc.