[Mattricks] Have an invention or product idea?

Davison davison at magnislide.xyz
Sat Nov 21 07:17:51 CET 2015

Have an invention or product idea?

Davison. Pursue your idea before someone else does:

http://www.magnislide.xyz/e3fT86m244CIhKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nO851/Ideas--Inventions-Wanted

We build your idea into a product sample and present it to
corporations using our exclusive development process.

Want to turn your idea into a product today? Click here:

http://www.magnislide.xyz/e3fT86m244CIhKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nO851/Ideas--Inventions-Wanted

"We help people discover the potential in their new product ideas."
- Founder and CEO, Mr. Davison

Davison products have sold in over 1,000 stores and online
retailers:

http://www.magnislide.xyz/e3fT86m244CIhKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nO851/Ideas--Inventions-Wanted

Davison's research, development and presentation services are
provided for an upfront fee paid by the client and contingent fee
(which is a percentage of royalties obtained by the client, if any).
New product development is an uncertain endeavor and the use
of Davison's services typically does not result in a license
agreement, sales on any market or profit to the inventor.
Davison does not perform analysis of the feasibility, marketability,
patentability or profitability of ideas submitted to it.

Davison - 595 Alpha Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238

If you wish to stop receiving there messages, please go here:

http://www.magnislide.xyz/1d38J6W2W45RhKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nO617/Make-Today-Count--Pursue-Your-Invention-Idea