[Mattricks] Thought about making money with an invention idea?

Davison davison at powerassembly.us
Thu Jun 4 10:40:12 CEST 2015

Have an invention or product idea?

Davison. Pursue your idea before someone else does:

http://www.powerassembly.us/f11s86C1ao4chKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nOZef/right/79

We build your idea into a product sample and present it to
corporations using our exclusive development process.

Want to turn your idea into a product today? Click here:

http://www.powerassembly.us/f11s86C1ao4chKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nOZef/right/79

"We help people discover the potential in their new product ideas."
- Founder and CEO, Mr. Davison

Davison products have sold in over 1,000 stores and online
retailers:

http://www.powerassembly.us/f11s86C1ao4chKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nOZef/right/79

Davison's research, development and presentation services are
provided for an upfront fee paid by the client and contingent fee
(which is a percentage of royalties obtained by the client, if any).
New product development is an uncertain endeavor and the use
of Davison's services typically does not result in a license
agreement, sales on any market or profit to the inventor.
Davison does not perform analysis of the feasibility, marketability,
patentability or profitability of ideas submitted to it.

Davison - 595 Alpha Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15238

If you wish to stop receiving there messages, please go here:

http://www.powerassembly.us/101A8R61Ba4dthKVVmvMxnFyvnVn0yanKVjm0yvW0nO88e/42