[Mattricks] I will not take much of your time.

Elnara captartknighten at btopenworld.com
Tue Sep 11 16:45:21 CEST 2012

My name is Elnara. I think my email for you is surprise.
And i hope it is a nice surprise. I think you will have a question about
"where did i find yours email address". I used a services of dating Search
of relations agency. They asked me what kind of men i like, and then they
offer me to start a correspondence with you via email. This agency said me
that your email address they found at dating site. As i said you before
my name is Elnara and i am absolutely lonely woman.
My birthday is 15 of November 1985. I have no children, but i love them.
Maybe learning more about each other we can have serious relations.
I want to search my love. I want  to have true relations. It is a little
about myself and I send you my photo in the following letter, that you knew
who to you writes. I hope it was interesting for you.
I will be waiting your answer very much.

I wait for your answer. My email is hovsaann at yahoo.de

Have a good day , Elnara