[Mattricks] Sverige - Android Tablet PC Leverantör

Jeff jeff at tenket.cc
Sun Sep 9 12:10:45 CEST 2012

Dear Sir

How is everything going?

This is Jeff from Tenket Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer and exporter for tablets in China. There are 3 tablets (7") TKP0710, (7")TKP0711 and (9.7") TKP1007 launched lately with the following good features,

TKP1007
●CPU:1.6~1.8GHZ
●DDRIII 1GHZ
●9.7" 1024*768 IPS Screen
●Google Android 4.0.4 OS
●Flash Memory: 16G
●Bluetooth
●Battery 8000 mAh
●HDMI Port
TKP0710
●CPU:1.0~1.5GHZ
●DDRIII 1GHZ
●7" 1024*600 IPS Screen
●Google Android 4.0.4 OS
●Flash Memory: 8G
●HDMI port
TKP0711
●CPU:1.0~1.5GHZ
●DDRIII 1GHZ
●7" 1024*600 IPS Screen
●Google Android 4.0.4 OS
●Flash Memory: 8G
●Bluetooth
●Telephony Function!!!
●Built-in 3G!!!

Our minimum order quantity is only 1 pcs. You are welcome to purchase any quantity and model from our company for testings. Our clients who have tested them have very good feedback on them. I believe you will find good business opportunity from our new tablets.
Don´t hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Kindest regards.
Jeff Mao (Export Manager)
TenKet Technology Company Limited
Expert in Tablet PC & Related Accessories
Address:Room 405,Building #29,No.24 Maihua Road,Baiyun District,Guangzhou,China,510510
Tel:+86-20-87278849; Fax:+86-20-87278848
E-mail/MSN/Skype: jeff at tenket.com /jeff at tenket.cc WebSite:http://www.tenket.com
P Before printing, Think about the environment.
If you are not interested in our information, please reply "Remove" to jeff at tenket.cc, we will stop sending E-mail to you. Thank you and sorry for the bothering.