[Mattricks] FWD: Tablet PC USD 88 Android 4.0 - Sweden

Eva eva at tenket.com
Wed May 9 21:57:26 CEST 2012

Dear Sir,

Trust everything goes well with you and your business!

This is Eva from Tenket Technology Company Limited, a professional manufacturer and exporter for tablet PC.

The flash memory of our 7" tablet TKP0709 has been upgraded from 4G to 8G. It only costs $88.00/pcs with the following good features,

●CPU: BOXCHIP A10 Multi-Core (CPU + GPU + VPU + APU) Cortex A8 1.5GHZ
●SDRAM: 512MB DDR III High Speed Memory
●Capacitive Screen
●Built-in Li Polymer Battery 3100mAh
●Google Android 4.0 OS
●Flash Memory: 8G
●Minimum Order Quantity: 10 pcs

More information at our website http://www.tenket.com/Tablet-PC-TKP0709-55.html .

You are welcome to order samples for testings.

Windows 8 and other Android OS tablets are also available for OEM and distributorship!

Don´t hesitate to contact me if you have further questions.

Kindest regards.

Eva Wu (Sales Manager)
TenKet Technology Company Limited
Expert in Tablet PC & Related Accessories
Address: Building #29,No.24 Maihua Road,Baiyun District,Guangzhou,China,510510
Tel:+86-20-87278849; Fax:+86-20-87278848
E-mail/MSN/Skype: eva at tenket.com WebSite:http://www.tenket.com
P Before printing, Think about the environment.
If you are not interested in our information, please reply "Remove" to eva at tenket.com, we will stop sending E-mail to you. Thank you and sorry for the bothering.