[Mattricks] This is my letter for you

Elena expendingse at medialt.ru
Wed Mar 14 00:02:26 CET 2012

Hello. How you? You probably are very amazed to my message.
Who am I? Well that's simple I love the arts - music, theatre, museums
and I also love to dance and keep myself fit so that I can do.
I love to be at one with nature walking in the countryside where I do
most of my thinking. To sum myself up - I love all beautiful things
whatever that may mean. My interests are very different. There are many
things I would like to deal with.
I like reading and watching good films, as well as opera and jazz.
I am extremely fond of dancing, painting and art.
I like acute senses and beauty of nature, communication and travelling.
I would like to meet a honest, reliable, sincere, kind, caring and
loving man.
I want to find my soul mate who will also be my best friend, a loving
husband and a person that possess a loving heart that needs to be
loved.
I have a lot of love i want to give and share withsomeone who can
receive that love and then give love in return.
If I you are interested, I can send you their pictures. Hopefully, just
to get your photos. Would be very glad to receive your response.

My personal email: leyhelena at yahoo.com

I hope we will get acquainted. With warm regards, Elena.