[Mattricks] Look Through Our New Job Openings

Elmira Molina francotapos at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 11:09:09 CET 2012

Civilities
I am a representative of the HR department of a large international company.
Our enterprise holds an interest in diversified activities such as:
- companies setting-up- companies winding-up- opening accounts in Europe- etc.

We are grateful to offer Europen citizens several open positions as local manager:
- salary 2.400 euro + bonus
- 2 - 3 working hours per day
- flexible working schedule
If you has taken decision to be our regional manager we ask you kindly to present us the following data: h r @ w o r k w u g l t d . c o m (Please Delete Spaces In Email Address Before Sending)
First Name:Last name:Country of living:CityE-mail:Phone:

Note! We are searching EU only!

Please, write your name and Telephone Number so that our manager could contact you, ask the necessary questions and answer yours.