[Mattricks] if are you're interested, answer

Ekaterina rudy_hilliard_lq at c.hso.se
Wed Jun 13 17:34:19 CEST 2012

Hi stranger, How are you? Hope you are all right

The other day has received the letter with your email id. Written there that
you wanted to get acquainted and I have decided to answer.

I am looking for soulmate and I want to know who are you. I am single 25
years old girl, mannered, like sport and no bad habits...
Everything new is intresting to me! Last week I came back from USA after a
successful training of course English)

If you 're interested, please send a short letter with your pictures on my
email: katyasezova at yahoo.com

With best regards,

Katya