[Mattricks] iButler

iButler Team noreply at 36g.eu
Tue Nov 22 16:26:16 CET 2011

If you cannot see this email go to
http://mail.36g.eu:8080/r.html?uid=1.h8.6psl.2ex.auo0ib0ejn

Dear Player, This week, iButler will cover you with money. Did you
know? The more you share, the richer you'll become. So tell your
friends about the exciting experience you had playing our games!

20 are waiting for you to try our games!

Create your account on iButler by navigating to
http://mail.36g.eu:8080/r.html?uid=1.h8.6psl.2ex.auo0ib0ejn

Enter the code: FREE20 in the Account Bonus section of your player
account.
Play your favourite games and discover amazing new ones!

See more details about our welcome offers by navigating to
http://mail.36g.eu:8080/r.html?uid=1.h8.6psl.2ex.auo0ib0ejn

iButler is licensed and regulated in the EU operates under License No.
LGA/CL1/495/2008 on LGA/CL4/495/2008 issued by the Lotteries & Gaming
Authority of Malta.
85, St. John's Street, Valletta VLT 1165, Malta