[Mattricks] Dear beloved friend, Contact my barrister for your gift

Mr. Omessy Moore waja2 at albawaba.com
Sat Oct 9 14:47:46 CEST 2010

Greetings From Mr. Moore Omessy,

How is your family together with your health condition? Please don't say that I forget you after your assistance to me. Honestly I deeply appreciate your past effort to assist me when i am in need, Now I'm happy to inform you that I have finally succeeded in getting those funds and Gold transferred under the co-operation of another friend of mine from Germany

Now you are to contact my Lawyer Barrister Aziz Kumuyi for the release of your compensation which I kept with him on your behalf, his name is Barr.Aziz Kumuyi on his email address Below

Name : Barrister Aziz Kumuyi
E-mail : chamberlawhome at gmail.com
Telefax: +233546258218

Contact him with your information and address for your compensation of $1.2 Million bank draft with 50kg Gold

Please make sure you re-confirm to him your details information such as your present address in full and other personal information including your ID and telephone number, inform me once you have receive your compensation.

This is the year the Lord have made

Sincerely,

Mr Moore Omessy