[Mattricks] , if there was nothing of Worth in that Langua

Waszmer heliograms at adform.co.uk
Sun Mar 21 19:30:40 CET 2010

He _non invita sequentur,
naturally flowing_, I take to import the Fitness and Propriety of Expression. I also gather from hence, that there is a very easy and natural Connexion between these

two, and these same Antiquaries
of OURS, must be either very dull and stupid Animals, or a strange kind of cross-gran'd and perverse Fellows, to be always putting a Force
upon Nature, and running out of a plain Road. He must either insinuate that they are indeed such, or that _Horace_'s Observation is not just, or that for the Word _invita_ we ought to have a better reading, for which he will