[Mattricks] Creative Data Services

CREATIVE DATA SERVICES navneet at datacreative.org
Mon Dec 24 22:25:59 CET 2007

If you have a P.C. (personal computer) then ' CREATIVE DATA SERVICES'
offers you a opportunity in the field of 'DATA CONVERSION WORK'.

This is OFFLINE WORK.

SALIENT FEATURES:-

1.Without any upfront.

2.Only basic computer knowledge is required (Such as MS Word).

3.Both kind of work is available (typing work and non-typing work).

4.Line-to-Line DVR (Detailed Verification Report) will be provided
   by the company.

5.Monthly payout is about Rs.5000.

6.If you have not any experience of DATA CONVERSION then Company
   will provide a step-by-step instructions manual to each I.D. Holder.

THEN RUSH MAIL TO : -

enquiry at datacreative.org OR creativedataservices at gmail.com

WITH YOUR NAME, E-MAIL I.D., QUALIFICATION, CITY AND COUNTRY
TO GET DETAILS.

OR CALL  AT 09219108069,09219539366