[Mattricks] Error in Mattricks

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sun Jan 9 22:54:26 CET 2005

sön 2005-01-09 klockan 15:06 +0100 skrev Pablo Rodríguez González:
> Hi guys,
>
> Error report:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> [...]
> ExpatError: parsing finished: line 39, column 0
>
> My system is Gentoo Linux 3.4.2-r1, GCC 3.4.2, python 2.3.4, using the
> gui toolkit wxWidgets 2.4.2.4, and Mattricks 0.7, from source code.
>
> Thanks in advance,

Hi Pablo. This is a known problem and we have no solution unfortunately
(I myself have this problem with certain configurations). My (not very
well founded) guess is that it is a bug in some software we make use of
(wxPython, expat or python-xml) or some combination of it. I have been
unable to pinpoint the exact cause and what to do about it
unfortunately.