[Mattricks] mattricks

Tenik tenik666 at yahoo.co.uk
Mon Jan 3 18:05:18 CET 2005

I'll go to opstelling selectie and put everything how it's suposed to be and this pop up appears... And ask me to mail this to you so i do :) btw can you see if a player has gain anny skills or something?

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "Mattricks\TeamSelectorPage.pyc", line 197, in OnCalcTeam
  File "Mattricks\TeamSelectorXML.pyc", line 93, in select_team
  File "Mattricks\TeamSelectorXML.pyc", line 252, in __internal_select_team
  File "Mattricks\TeamSelectorXML.pyc", line 152, in __calc_team
  File "Mattricks\TeamSelectorXML.pyc", line 144, in teamval
TypeError: reduce() of empty sequence with no initial value

[ Tenik ]