[Mattricks] hy

Zazell Kroeske zaz at megamediamagazine.nl
Mon Feb 28 16:26:29 CET 2005

Mandrake 10.1 comes bundled with the wrong (newer) version of wxWidgets
(version 2.5.2 I think) then supported by Mattricks (which needs 2.4.2.4).
Guess there are 2 solutions, either you can downgrade WxWidgets to 2.4.2.4
or you can grab a copy from cvs.

To get the source code through anonymous cvs, write the following commands:

$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.lysator.liu.se:/cvsroot/mattricks login

$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous at cvs.lysator.liu.se:/cvsroot/mattricks co
Mattricks

At the password prompt, just press enter.
The source code will be downloaded into the current directory/Mattricks and
can be started by giving the command:

$ cd Mattricks
$ ./mattricks.py

Possibly you should install cvs using your distro's packagemanager.