[Mattricks] hy

LOPATNIC MARIAN shiocaltz at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 28 16:05:48 CET 2005

i've just installed mattricks 0.7-1 on my machine and
when i try to run the program i get something like
this :
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/MatchListPage.py:105:
DeprecationWarning: wx.MaskColour is deprecated, use
`wx.Mask` instead.
  mask = wxMaskColour(self.glasses_img, wxWHITE)
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:1005:
DeprecationWarning: wx.MaskColour is deprecated, use
`wx.Mask` instead.
  mask = wxMaskColour(bmp, wxWHITE)
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:1009:
DeprecationWarning: wx.MaskColour is deprecated, use
`wx.Mask` instead.
  mask = wxMaskColour(bmp, wxWHITE)
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:1022:
DeprecationWarning: wx.MaskColour is deprecated, use
`wx.Mask` instead.
  mask = wxMaskColour(bmp, wxWHITE)
/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:1026:
DeprecationWarning: wx.MaskColour is deprecated, use
`wx.Mask` instead.
  mask = wxMaskColour(bmp, wxWHITE)

my so is mandrake 10.1 official, i'm a newbie in linux
(super newbie :)) ) and i don't know what to do to
make it work. i've read already your bugzilla and i
haven't found this error ...
please help me.
many, many thanks, and please excuse me if i've
troubled you for nothing...