[Mattricks] Feature Request : Manual Formation Addition

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Tue Sep 28 11:18:49 CEST 2004

> Was that clearer? =)
Yes! Especially in the sense that it became clear that you are using 0.6.

In the current cvs-version there is a listcheckbox (a list where each
row (player) has a check box), where checking a player means that he is
NOT going to be picked for the team. There is also a button "Mark players
who played the previous game" and a "Clear all" button. My question was
really if you would like another button saying "Mark players that is in
the currently selected team", but as I understand it you mainly want to
avoid playing with the same players both in the league and in the friendly.

So what do you think of this?

An inversion button would be easy to add as well as the extra button
mentioned above, but I'm wondering if they make sense.