[Mattricks] sax problem

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Sep 17 09:41:07 CEST 2004

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:
> Ok. So I have some additional questions about translations.
> I haven't used new MatchViewer with events yet, so I don't know what's the
> meaning (or rather usage) of events.
>
> I'll be thankful for clarification of the following strings:
There are now a column stating what type of event that has occured, and
the words below are form that one.

> #: Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:651
> msgid "Underestimation"
This may happen when your team are doing well and your opponent are not
previous to the game. It usually means something like (not literally):
"Team XXX felt that they were much better than Team YYY and therefore
played worse"

> #: Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:657
> msgid "Tactical briefing"
If you play with low experience the coach has this to improve the
organization on the pitch. Typical meaning: "The coach had a tactical
briefing with the team and after that they played much more organized"

> #: Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:754
> msgid "Powerful weather win"
When a powerful player gets more *:s due to the weather.

> I don't know what the following means either:
>
> #: Mattricks/Config.py:109
> msgid "Copy current match-id to add match control"
If this is activated the current match-id is copied to the input text
control. This is useful as sometimes the fetching messes up and you have
to delete and add some games to make it work again. It is not a very clear
explanation in English to start with.

> Any hints? ;)
Hope you got some clues out of this.