[Mattricks] sax problem

Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo fenio at o2.pl
Thu Sep 16 16:50:40 CEST 2004

On Thu, Sep 16, 2004 at 04:11:08PM +0200, Oscar Gustafsson wrote:
> > (fenio at domek)~/cvs/Mattricks$LANG=C ./mattricks.py
> > Unable to import the Mattricks package.
> >
> > cannot import name saxlib
> It seems like there may be some problems with your paths (I'm not very
> good on this side of Python). However, if you've got pyXML that should be
> enough.

Well that was quite weird. I couldn't launch Mattricks this way:

./mattricks.py

Then I tried `python mattricks.py` and it works.
Then I tried `python < mattricks.py` and it works too.

Then I tried `./mattricks.py` and.... it works ;)

I have no idea what was wrong, but it doesn't matter now ;)

> Thanks for the updated translation by the way!

Ok. So I have some additional questions about translations.
I haven't used new MatchViewer with events yet, so I don't know what's the
meaning (or rather usage) of events.

I'll be thankful for clarification of the following strings:

#: Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:651
msgid "Underestimation"

#: Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:657
msgid "Tactical briefing"

#: Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py:754
msgid "Powerful weather win"

I don't know what the following means either:

#: Mattricks/Config.py:109
msgid "Copy current match-id to add match control"

Any hints? ;)

regards
fEnIo

--
      _      Bartosz Fenski | mailto:fenio at o2.pl | pgp:0x13fefc40 | IRC:fEnIo
    _|_|_     32-050 Skawina - Glowackiego 3/15 - w. malopolskie - Polska