[Mattricks] Mac installation instructions

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Thu Sep 16 15:04:03 CEST 2004

Felipe: I have not installed it on a Mac, but I would believe that there
are decent installation instrucations for at least python and wxPython.
pyXML should be installaed in the python/site-packages directory I belive,
but I think that at least the Windows version took care of that by itself.

Matias: Do you get any errors? To run Mattricks you would type :
python mattricks.py

Please also check:

http://lists.lysator.liu.se/pipermail/mattricks/2004-July/000442.html

Note that you should try and use wxPython 2.4.2.4 for now as the 2.5.* are
still not supported.

I'll try to get hold of an OS-X-machine at some stage to try and see if I
can actually learn how to do it and create an installable bundle. So for
we've had reports of people being able to run it and it should be
possible.