[Mattricks] Error when starting Mattricks 0.6 on Debian Sarge

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Tue Sep 14 16:01:09 CEST 2004

It runed out that the translation was a bit messed up. After generating a
new file, some of the old translations were in incorrect format.

Download the updated file:

http://cvs.lysator.liu.se/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/*checkout*/Mattricks/po/de.po?root=mattricks

and run the msgfmt command again.

There are some really crappy translations as the software takes guesses
based on similar words (and I also filled in a few), but you'll have to
live with that.

poEdit or Kbabel are otherwise recommended tools for translating. :-)

I would otherwise recommend downloading the current CVS-tarball as quite
some things have improved (although you may also run in to new problems).

/Oscar