[Mattricks] bug in match statistics?

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Sat Sep 11 23:21:54 CEST 2004

> works great now.
Good!

> would be great..
Update to the latest CVS.

> are there any plans for a new release is the near future? much has
> changed, so i guess there will be quiet some work on the translations
> and stuff. or can i somehow update the .po files so i can update the
> dutch translation?
You should be able to run one of the scripts in the script(?) directory to
do that. Not sure which one though, but I guess you can guess from the
source. I hope Ragnar will do that soon.

It would be good with a new release as the HT 6.6.2 is not supported in
0.6, but at the same time we are hoping to have a fully XML-ified vesion
before Oct. 1...