[Mattricks] bug in match statistics?

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Sep 10 14:31:42 CEST 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Zazell Kroeske wrote:
> When i try to view the new match statistics without fetching all
> previous games i get the following error:
>
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/home/zazell/cvs/cvs/Mattricks/Mattricks/MatchListPage.py", line
> 134, in OnTables
>     ret = MatchStatsDialog.MatchStatsDialog(self,
> self.all_matches).Show()
>   File "/home/zazell/cvs/cvs/Mattricks/Mattricks/MatchStatsDialog.py",
> line 47, in __init__
>     notebook.AddPage(TablePanel(notebook, -1, all_matches), _("Tables"))
>   File "/home/zazell/cvs/cvs/Mattricks/Mattricks/MatchStatsDialog.py",
> line 99, in __init__
>     text = wxStaticText(self, -1, Terms.match_type[matchtype])
> KeyError
Oh yeah, this is likely to happen if you do not download all games. When I
get around to it I will make sure that all games are downloaded so that
the stats can be presented without problems. I will also consider making a
fix so that the stats just skips games without enough data.

> Besides this, i have a small feature request; is it possible to have
> Mattricks remember the last login data (username + password) so i only
> have to click the login button. (and perhaps make the feature optional,
> cause i dont think everyone will appreciate such a feature :)
You can already set the default username in the Preferences. I didn't want
to have the password there since it must be saved in a file eventually,
with all the security risk that involves. It's easy to add though, so I
can do.

There's been some confusion between the CHPP-developers if we were allowed
to do this. Most people thought not, but then suddenly it turned out that
it was web-based applications that were not allowed to save user/pass. For
example HAM didn't allow it previously either (I guess it does now).