[Mattricks] Bug in Mattricks - Blank Player Names

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Thu Sep 9 22:58:29 CEST 2004

Hi!

All players that are missing have a special character such as é, á, í etc.
I do not know why they are missing, but it is probably related to that.
Do you have such players?

If you (or your girlfriend rather) right-click on a player in the
player-list, does the name appear correctly in the player dialog?

/Oscar