[Mattricks] Bug in Mattricks - Blank Player Names

Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos pocm at mega.ist.utl.pt
Thu Sep 9 02:03:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

My girlfriend is also using mattricks under Gentoo Linux. For
some reason, some players just show up with a blank name. Has
anyone experienced this before? Is there any way I can get more
info on this so that I can trace where the error is so that
someone can fix it?

It's probably some particular situation since I don't have that
problem.

Check:
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm/Screenshot.png
http://mega.ist.utl.pt/~pocm/Screenshot-1.png

Cheers,
--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon