[Mattricks] crashin on startup

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Mon Sep 6 11:01:38 CEST 2004

This is a bit strange. Are you starting a completely new installation or
are you upgrading a previous?

It makes maybe some sense for a brand new installation, but none for a
previous. I believe we will have to take a deeper look into this.

What happens is that the user-id is not returned when asked for (in the
first output), but instead some non-int.

The behaviour of the second output is expected as you now do not have any
arena data to fill in, as the fetch didn't work.

I believe that most of your and Zazell's problems have to do with
the XML-ification of the Economy-page and Arena-page making Mattricks
fecth new data on start-up before possibly everything required has
initialized.