[Mattricks] Feature Request : Manual Formation Addition

Paulo Jorge O. C. Matos pocm at netvisao.pt
Sun Sep 5 04:24:21 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'd like to see a new feature in Mattricks, it should work as
follows:
In the lineup selection tab, in version 0.6 when clicking the
button to create the lineup it considers all the players
available. However, this is not what I always want. Sometimes I
don't want a player to play even if it is very good. I'd like to
have a way to select the players the lineup selection tool uses
to calculate the best formation.

Cheers,
--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon