[Mattricks] bugreport

juliet grape94 at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 21 22:14:57 CEST 2004

Mattricks-0.7_rc2
Windows XP

Set up to login automatically when I  start the program. But when it
tries to download the files from Hattrick the following error occurs,
and the program aborts. Problem started wednesday, I added a match (to
be played on wednesday) to the list of  watched matches on Tuesday.

Have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Mattricks to no avail.

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "mattricks.py", line 36, in ?
  File "Mattricks\Init.pyc", line 57, in start
  File "Mattricks\Commandline.pyc", line 105, in parse_and_start
  File "Mattricks\Commandline.pyc", line 121, in parse_cmd_gui
  File "Mattricks\Main.pyc", line 439, in main
  File "Mattricks\Main.pyc", line 391, in __init__
  File "wxPython\wx.pyc", line 1957, in __init__
  File "Mattricks\Main.pyc", line 414, in OnInit
  File "Mattricks\Main.pyc", line 261, in AfterInit
  File "Mattricks\Main.pyc", line 349, in __do_fetch
  File "Mattricks\Players.pyc", line 150, in __init__
  File "Mattricks\Players.pyc", line 217, in __extract_data
TypeError: int argument required