[Mattricks] BugReport (or not)

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Sat Oct 30 22:16:27 CEST 2004

On Sat, 30 Oct 2004, Eurico Pedrosa wrote:
> I'm using Portuguese...
>
> And the problem remains even in English...
OK, thanks.

> Can the problem reside in the fact that they (hattrick admins) change
> the way CHPP programs access the info... Now they use a background
> process to process the requests... correct me if I'm wrong....
I do not think so. I am not familiar with the description of the access.
Previously they used an HRF-file that contained all data, while now the
data corresponding to each page is downloaded separately.

I'll try to look into it tonight, but I really do not know what to look
for. The error seems to occur, when making a text for the status bar. It
is a really simple operation, inserting a string into another...