[Mattricks] some more errors

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Oct 22 14:55:13 CEST 2004

> I guess i'm unlucky then.
> The grep only returned only 1 xml file. i tried deleting it, doing a new
> fetch en starting mattricks. but still no luck.
> is there someway to rebuild the database (i still have practically all
> hrf's and xml's i fetched through the seasons :))
That is what the import command is for.

Do a ./mattricks.py import *.xml, but make a backup copy of your old
database first. I do not know if you run inte problems if there are too
many XML:s to be imported in one go, but the most important ones are the
all_players*.xml as the rest can be fetched again (well, e.g. economy can
not be fetched again, but at the moment Mattricks doesn't use old version
(although it probably will in the future)).