[Mattricks] some more errors

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Oct 22 11:02:52 CEST 2004

On Fri, 22 Oct 2004, Zazell Kroeske wrote:
> and how do i do such a text-based fetch? is it just in the
> ~/Choices/Mattricks/fetchedXMLs doing a search in the xml files and
> delete the files containing the NOT AVAILABLE  content?
Sorry about that. I thought I had recommended it for you previously...

./mattricks.py fetch

There is no need to delete the files (and it actually won't help) since
all XML is saved in the internal database. We will have to provide some
database management as this problem and other problems with incomplete
XML:s seems to happen every now and then.