[Mattricks] error

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Tue Oct 19 23:20:39 CEST 2004

This bug was just fixed in the CVS. It was caused by having sold/kicked
players in your next lineup. (I just sold a player myself and had the same
problem...)

I do not think that there is a way to get around it, except for deleting
the database and start again. Command line update of the match list seems
like a good feature to implement...

/Oscar