[Mattricks] having problem running Mattricks

Mihai Vlad mihai.vlad at gecadtech.com
Wed Nov 17 18:42:01 CET 2004

I'm finally so happy that i found some assistant for hattrick that runs on Linux

I'm curentlly working on an up to day gentoo:
python 2.3.4
mattricks 0.6

I've emerged with no problem mattricks but after i type in the name and password it says it can't connect:(

What ports does it use ? to connect?

does it need to be set special proxyes ?
I'm running under enough routers and firewalls:)  but thow i set the htt_proxy ftp_proxy (well they are set automatically) i still can't conect:( same error:(

 --
Mihai Vlad