[Mattricks] (no subject)

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Wed Nov 17 14:57:12 CET 2004

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004, Janne Johansson wrote:
> Can I ask something (potentially) stupid?
Yes!

> Is it something you do in Mattricks (perhaps the wxstuff or something)
> or is it Python that makes it hang so "hard"?
You are right (afaIk). I think it has to do with the wxstuff, causing the
event loop to stop/hang. Sometimes Mattricks crashes gracefully (popping
up the error dialog, allowing you to continue afterwards), sometimes it
crashes hard. I haven't really looked into it, but I would expect this to
be the reason.

And it wasn't a stupid question!