[Mattricks] A few questions from a new guy.

Karol Langner karol.langner at kn.pl
Sun Nov 14 23:07:20 CET 2004

Hi,

 I just installed Mattricks and was looking through the source code a bit.
Looks nice. Two question, though:

1. What's the best way to change the font encoding used inside Mattricks? ...
lets say I want the widgets in english, but my players names are in polish,
or my players have strange letters in their names (swedish), etc.

2. Are there any tools for analyzing the progress of players or team over
time? I noticed a few empty classes, so are there plans? (maybe this would be
field where I could contribute)

Best Regards,
Karol

--