[Mattricks] mac OS X

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Sun May 23 22:16:34 CEST 2004

On Sun, 23 May 2004, Matthias Moore wrote:

> Hi,
> I am a Hattrick user under MacOS, and I found your site while looking
> for a management tool for this OS. Unfortunately I couldnt find any
> guide as how to install it, or which file to install. It is written on
> the features page that some people managed to make it work, could you
> help me on that ?
>
> I am quite motivated in getting a management tool for my hattrick :)
>
> cheers, matt.

Hmm, try search the list for information. The person that did succeed to
get it to work has not posted very much for some months, but I too would
like a step to step list for Mac OS X.

You need (at least) to get python (www.python.org), wxpython
(www.wxpython.org) and pyxml (pyxml.sourceforge.net). I don't remember the
Mac OS X specifics right now though.