[Mattricks] Bug and Italian translation

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Fri May 7 09:31:45 CEST 2004

On Thu, 6 May 2004, Gabriele 'LightKnight' Stilli wrote:
> Traceback (most recent call last):
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/MatchViewerPage.py", line
> 109, in OnTeams
>     tl=TeamList.TeamList(self)
>   File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/TeamList.py", line 108,
> in __init__
>     team_id=int(team_id)
> ValueError: invalid literal for int():
Strange, was this the first time you ran Mattricks?

Could you please add the following lines around line 108 in
Mattricks/TeamList.py and run again?

        if id_str is not None:
-->         print id_str
            for team_id in id_str.split(","):
-->             print team_id
                team_id=int(team_id)
                self.__add_team(team_id)

> Moreover, I'd like to start the Italian translation of Mattricks. If you
> agfree, please tell me how to proceed and whom to send the translated
> message file to.
That would be really nice!

The file to translate should be available as po/Mattricks.pot or
http://cvs.lysator.liu.se/viewcvs/viewcvs.cgi/~checkout~/Mattricks/po/Mattricks.pot?rev=HEAD&cvsroot=mattricks&content-type=text/plain

rename it to it.po and start translating, the idea is: