[Mattricks] Help out

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Mon May 3 08:21:23 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2 May 2004, Agnar Ødegård wrote:
> I'd like to help out but I'm no coder. Is there anyway else I can help? Do you
> want feature suggestions? Bug reports? Cosmetic suggestions?
All those thing are wanted and appreciated. Another thing is to translate
Mattricks and/or the webpages to your native languague (Norwegian?
Danish?).

The development cycle is a bit random, though. So do not get
depreciated if you do not receive response right away.
Lately, there has not been much activity for at least a month or so, just
to change to three major check-ins a day for a week at other
times (hopefully...).