[Mattricks] Italian translation and some more bugs :-)

Gabriele 'LightKnight' Stilli superenzima at libero.it
Thu Jun 17 02:46:36 CEST 2004

Hi, guys :-)

At last, I made the last revision on the Italian translation, and I'm ready
to send it to you. It's still not perfect, but I hope that in the beta
version period I'll clean it up more thorougly, also with the help of more
Italian users.

And now, let's go to the complaints department: :-))))))))))))))))))))

I found two errors, one of wich I reported earlier here, but didn't know how
to reproduce it.

1) This one happens when you go to "Economy" panel and click on "Economists"
button, *at first login*, without ever downloading an hrf file (that is, the
economy chart is totally empty):

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/EconomyPage.py", line
168, in EconomyButton
    tillgangar= self.htdata[1].get_section("economy").total+ \
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'get_section'

2) This other one happens under Match viewer->Teams, clicking on "Remove
team" *without* ever adding a team ID to the list:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/TeamList.py", line 247,
in OnRemoveTeam
    self.__update_database()
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/TeamList.py", line
334, in __update_database
    Database.databases.sets(None, False, {"Mattricks.team_list": None})
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/site-packages/Mattricks/Database.py", line
116, in sets
    del db[key]
  File "/usr/lib/python2.3/bsddb/__init__.py", line 124, in __delitem__
    del self.db[key]
DBNotFoundError: (-30990, 'DB_NOTFOUND: No matching key/data pair found')

I know they're both special conditions, but it would be nice not to have
those errors anyway :-)

Some more typos:

#: Mattricks/Commandline.py:432
#, python-format
msgid ""
"Usage: %s players [args]\n"

Anywhere else you used "[options]", so maybe you want to say so here, too.

#: Mattricks/Config.py:92
msgid "2:1 (larger event panel"

Close that bracket, please :-)

#: Mattricks/Fetch.py:223
msgid "The retrieved data is errouneous."

Replace "errouneous" with "erroneous".

#: Mattricks/Errorwx.py:46
msgid ""
"An error has been encountered in Mattricks. This shouldn't happen.\n"
"Please report this bug to mattricks at lists.lysator.liu.se or in the\n"
"attricks conference at Hattrick and include the traceback below in\n"
"your report. Also include the version of Mattricks and what OS you\n"
"un it on and finally what you did to achieve this bug."

Replace "attricks" with "Mattricks".

#: Mattricks/DataInfo.py:189 Mattricks/DataInfo.py:190
msgid "Gentleness"
msgstr "Simpatia"

#: Mattricks/Players.py:62 Mattricks/XMLDataInfo.py:717
msgid "Agreeability"
msgstr "Simpatia"

"Gentleness" and "Agreeability" refer to the same player characteristic.
Maybe it would be better to use just one of them :-)

: Mattricks/Fetch.py:186
msgid "Downloading hrf-file ..."
msgstr "Scaricamento del file hrf in corso"

For this and similar strings, the correct italian translation is too long to
fit neatly in the windows you provided. Could you please make that windows
more flexible somehow?

That's all. Hope that I wasn't unpolite and that my work will be useful.

Do you plan to release a 0.7_rc1 sometime soon to keep up with HT 6.6.1?

Thank you for your grat work! See you soon!
Gabriele :-)

P.S.: I'm not still subscribed to this list :)

http://www-studenti.dm.unipi.it/~stilli/ mailto:superenzima at libero.it
ICQ UIN: 159169930               [HT] Lothlorien F.C. (51042, VI.381)
Caccole Stellari Website:             http://www.caccolestellari.com/
Gruppo Utenti Linux Pisa:                   http://www.gulp.linux.it/