[Mattricks] Mattricks for Macintosh

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jun 3 12:28:29 CEST 2004

On Mon, 31 May 2004, Nils Loeffel wrote:

> Is your Mattricks Programm also for Macintosh?
> Greez Guergue

Yes, Mattricks should work for Macintosh too.

So, here is I hope a complete list on how to get Mattricks to work (I
hope).

1. Download and install python 2.3 for Mac OS X (either from apple or
   www.python.org)

2. Download and install wxpython 2.4 for macintosh on www.wxpython.org.

3. Download and install pyxml from http://pyxml.sourceforge.net/
   For this it is the .tar.gz that should be downloaded.

4. From this mattricks-list message
   (http://lists.lysator.liu.se/pipermail/mattricks/2004-March/000371.html)