[Mattricks] Mattricks on Gentoo

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Sat Jul 31 18:54:20 CEST 2004

On Tue, 20 Jul 2004 pocm at netvisao.pt wrote:
> I'm a one week hattrick user and a mattrick 5 minutes user, and
> I'm a very old, errr... 2 years gentoo user more or less. So, the
> first time I saw the mattricks tarball I just created a simple
> (but it works!) gentoo ebuild for mattricks, for those interested
> it's at: bugs.gentoo.org, bug number 57671.
As you might have seen in the TODO-file this is actually one of the things
there. How can this be included as one of the downloadable distributions?

(I'm not a gentoo user, hardly a linux user (at the moment))

> Ah, as a recent hattrick player and even more recent mattricks
> user there are some things I don't understand in mattricks. Is
> there any user manual?
No, or maybe yes, this mailinglist.

What are the things you do not understand? It might be a good starting
point for at least a FAQ.