[Mattricks] Link

Oscar Gustafsson oscar at lysator.liu.se
Sat Jul 31 18:44:58 CEST 2004

On Sat, 24 Jul 2004, Stefan Korver wrote:
> I have listed your site on http://hattrick.startkabel.nl/ for a while
> now. Maybe it is possible to make a link back ? Thanks for looking at
> this mail :)

Hi Stefan!

Thanks for linking to us!

At the moment we do not link to anyone or anything (except Hattrick and
Pythonrelated things that are required). When we get around to actually
linking to other sites your will off course be included. However, I would
not believe that it will happen in the near future as coding Python is
more fun than HTML (or whatever the generator takes a s an input).

With best regards

Oscar