[Mattricks] Mattricks on Gentoo

pocm at netvisao.pt pocm at netvisao.pt
Tue Jul 20 05:17:58 CEST 2004

Hi all,

I'm a one week hattrick user and a mattrick 5 minutes user, and
I'm a very old, errr... 2 years gentoo user more or less. So, the
first time I saw the mattricks tarball I just created a simple
(but it works!) gentoo ebuild for mattricks, for those interested
it's at: bugs.gentoo.org, bug number 57671.

Enjoy!

Ah, as a recent hattrick player and even more recent mattricks
user there are some things I don't understand in mattricks. Is
there any user manual?

Cheers,

--
Paulo J. Matos : pocm [_at_] mega . ist . utl . pt
Instituto Superior Tecnico - Lisbon