[Mattricks] New homepage

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Fri Jan 30 11:21:45 CET 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> > > I've just took a look, and I've got:
> > >
> > > Sorry
> > > The resource requested (/~ragnar/Mattricks/index.en.html) cannot be
> > > found.
> > Oops, I should perhaps have mentioned that the homepage moved some days
> > ago. It now resides at http://www.lysator.liu.se/mattricks/. I also made
> > /~ragnar/Mattricks/index.en.html (and sv.html) to point to the "we have
> > moved" page.
> Ok, now I see it ;)
> I thought that I'll see revolution, but it seems that it's only divided
> to subparts yep?

Visually it isn't very revolutionary though (I made a few minor
improvements though). It's the backend, that makes it much easier to
maintain that is the revolution. And it should be easier to change how it
looks too, if one wants that.

> > > Hmm... this page doesn't work too :/
> > > Maybe you had http://www.cheetahtemplate.org/ on mind?
> > I had http://cheetahtemplate.sourceforge.net/ but your link is the same.
> Strange. Now it works for me too ;)

There is an s less the second time I wrote the url.

> > > Sure I can translate it to Polish, but I have to see it ;)
> > Just check it out from cvs then. :)
> So I suppose that I should checkout some another module?
> I can't find it in my regular sources even with `cvs -z9 -q up -dA` :/

No, that's why I said in the original mail that it resides in the cvs
module www.

Just do "cvs co www" (with the correct CVSROOT etc.).