[Mattricks] New homepage

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Thu Jan 29 22:12:07 CET 2004

On Thu, 29 Jan 2004, Bartosz Fenski aka fEnIo wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 29, 2004 at 09:14:28PM +0100, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
> > I've been busy with improving the homepage. You might want to take a look
> > at it.
> I've just took a look, and I've got:
>
> Sorry
> The resource requested (/~ragnar/Mattricks/index.en.html) cannot be
> found.

Oops, I should perhaps have mentioned that the homepage moved some days
ago. It now resides at http://www.lysator.liu.se/mattricks/. I also made
/~ragnar/Mattricks/index.en.html (and sv.html) to point to the "we have
moved" page.

I had http://cheetahtemplate.sourceforge.net/ but your link is the same.

> > It should also be much easier now to translate the homepage into more
> > languages if you would want that.
> Sure I can translate it to Polish, but I have to see it ;)

Just check it out from cvs then. :)