[Mattricks] players command

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jan 27 22:09:03 CET 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> On 2004-01-27, at 19.49, Ragnar Ouchterlony wrote:
>
> > Ok, I applied the patch. I had to do it manually though, since it for
> > some
> > reason didn't want to apply to the codebase.
>
> Strange, the diff was to the latest cvs.

Yes, I know, but it wouldn't apply. Maybe I did something wrong.

> > Also, normal comments begins with "#". The """bla bla""" type of
> > documentation is for functions and classes.
>
> Ah, I just assumed """bla bla""" was like /* */

No, that stuff is a language construct to help retrieve documentation with
tools like pydoc.

> > Another thing: Are the problems with the Matchviewer still there? I
> > don't
> > know how to fix the things. It would be nice if you tried something
> > yourself.
>
> I haven't had the time to watch any games with it and I'm going to
> northern sweden for a couple of days off, starting tomorrow.

Ok, we will probably get out with a release candidate very soon, though
and it would be good to fix as many problems as possible before the big
release.