[Mattricks] players command

Ragnar Ouchterlony ragnar at lysator.liu.se
Tue Jan 27 19:49:31 CET 2004

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004, Kent Karlsson wrote:

> I've waved a magic wand at the players command, let me know what you
> think.
>
> Changes:
> 	* Removed -l, --league option
> 	* Fetches team_id and season if they aren't specified
> 	* Added some documentation
> 	* Changed some write's to make it possible to translate them

Ok, I applied the patch. I had to do it manually though, since it for some
reason didn't want to apply to the codebase.

Also, normal comments begins with "#". The """bla bla""" type of
documentation is for functions and classes.

Another thing: Are the problems with the Matchviewer still there? I don't
know how to fix the things. It would be nice if you tried something
yourself.